I resisted this being my #HolyGrail foundation for years because I own foundations twice the price, and have tried ones even pricier than that. However, to this day, the only one that makes me look like I just have good skin, and am not wearing makeup, is True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup. It’s on fleek!
- Gives you the perfect, healthy glow
- Price is reasonable for the quality - $12!
- One bottle lasts forever - I’ve had it for 4 years. Still feels fresh, still hasn’t run out!
- Actually improves your skin. The more I use it, the clearer and healthier my skin looks when I take it out. This is due to three ingredients in it that work to even out your skin tone, as well as its focus on all-day hydration (which I NEED - your table is ready, “Sahara Desert face,” party of one!).
- Mix two shades together for your perfect, custom color
- Blends like a dream
- Easy to layer powders over it
- Doesn’t cling to dry patches
- Doesn't get cakey; buildable coverage
- Setting spray barely necessary - long wearing
- Not ideal for oily skin. Can make oil slicks worse, but any setting powder will help.
So there you have it! This is definitely my pick for the best foundation in the game. I’ll review my other favorites, but just know, noooottttttthinggggg compares, nooooottttthing cooooompaaares 2U, Lumi.