Hey, guys. My friend John from Texas recommended this Korean BB cream as his go-to beauty item in my "What Do You Use?" mini-interview with him last month, so I decided to give it a try! Just a heads up, I used the Benefit POREfessional Primer with this.
The Amazon product listing and the box itself make A LOT of amazing promises, so I decided to go through them all and see if I agree or disagree. The promises are in bold :-)
Addresses all skin problems such as:
- Loss of firmness - I disagree. I was REALLY worried about this promise, because it sounded like there would be a tightening agent in it. I hate the feeling of tight facial skin... gurrl, I don't wanna feel like I'm wearing a mask! Looks like maybe this is something it helps with overtime, or is just a failed promise, because I didn't see any difference in the firmness of my skin.
- Dry skin - I somewhat agree. can't say this was why my skin stayed moisturized, but I definitely did not dry out wearing this. And that's saying something, because... Sahara Desert Face. lol. I'm as dry as it gets, so I need something like this that doesn't strip my skin of moisture.
- Uneven skin texture - I strongly agree. I have some pitted acne scarring on my cheeks, and this definitely did a good job of minimizing the appearance. It blurred some other imperfections, too, like larger pores. Yaaas!
- Dull complexion - I somewhat agree. It definitely brightened up the look of my skin. This was surprising, as it's actually a little darker than my skin!
- Flawless coverage - I disagree. The coverage is really good, and almost covers all redness/acne, but is definitely not flawless. For full coverage, you still need to layer a press powder over this. I used MAC Studio Fix, which is my #HolyGrail powder.
- Good adherence - I agree. It didn't slide off my face! Yay.
- Long lasting - I agree. It lasted all day, which is saying something for a BB cream. Awesome!
I recommend this product if you're looking for a lightweight BB cream. Amazon.com, $19