I have a confession. I carry a handbag! Why? Well, because I'm busy and carry too much stuff to stuff into my pants pockets... and don't want to wear cargo pants.
Besides the givens (Wallet, keys and phone. Wallet. Keys. Phone. It’s the modern mantra, I tell you!), these are the products I carry to work and play, and just can’t do without!
- LUSH Eu Roma Toner Water: I use this three different ways throughout the day, and would be lost without it. Tip: I make the bottle last longer by diluting it with bottled water.
1. As a toner! Spritzin’ a ‘lil bit of this on my face before moisturizer helps it settle into my skin instead of sitting on top.
2. As a refresher. As I’ve said before, I have a case of Sahara Desert face… so dry, it hurts. A few sprays of this here and there throughout the day keeps me moisturized in a way moisturizer alone just can’t.
3. As a makeup setting spray. It helps absorb excess powder and sets my makeup!
- WIGO Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles: Quick brushes with this throughout the day keeps my hair volume on fleek!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy — Ooh, gurl. E-S-S-E-N-T-I-A-L. See my review here.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate (I carry this during the winter) - See my review here (it was my very first post! That kinda makes it like the baby of this blog… aww!).
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration (I carry this during the summer) - This is a great, lighter version of the ultra repair concentrate. A more everyday, less oily version perfect for the more humid months of the year. I’ve been using this ever since Minnesota decided to stop acting like Antartica earlier this month.
- Benefit Puff Off! & Benefit Fake Up - Fabulous combo! See my double review here. A true 1-2 punch!
- Apple EarPods & Apple Lightning to USB Cable - I can’t live without music (see my spring playlist here), and I need to stay charged and connected to y’all!
- Supergoop CitySerum - Read my review here, and please don’t stone me for recommending a $42 facial sunscreen - it’s so worth it, trust me!
- Travel-sized perfumes: I often forget to put on a fragrance in the morning, so it’s great to be able to spritz some on throughout the day.